Enjoy learning the skills and techniques behind Clay Pigeon Shooting and Archery no matter your level of experience, from total novices to those looking to fine-tune their aim.
We are strongly committed to ensuring that our customers enjoy themselves. Besides, as a long-established company, we contribute to our community in many fields. These are our services and advantages, which set us apart from the competing entities:
- Clay shooting: A mesmerizing activity. Once you have tasted it, there is no turning back!
- Archery: Your only chance to revive a legendary character such as Robin Hood.
- Wedding-related parties: We make sure everyone will never forget the day before their union.
- Ladies days: We give tuition and guidance as well as counseling concerning the paths towards official clay shooting, taking part in competitions and so on.
- Charity events: Our world and the fields of solidarity have never been so closed thanks to our charity activities.
- Repair: Because it is essential to have a well-functioning gun.
Your instructor is a fully qualified CPSA Coach, CPSA Safety Officer as well as being a Level 1 Archery Instructor, allowing her to draw upon years of training and competing in national and international shooting competitions to deliver a great learning experience as she shares her passion for this great sport with you for a fun experience.
How to get there?
follow post code however when you arrive in the village of wrangway please ignore the sat nav. go over the motorway bridge and you will then see warwick farm on your right hand side. (PLEASE GO PAST THE RIGHT HAND TURN) and the turn right into farm yard. if your coming down a hill into wrangway when you see the first barn conversion on your left (threshing barn) you will turn into farm yard immediately after the threshing barn so the collection area